Payment & Security
Gotham Pro Series – Our modern take on cinema seating. With diamond stitchwork as standard.
Brooklyn Pro Series Standard Features:
- Microfiber Cinema Leather
- 5 Year Warranty On Frame, Mechanism & Electronics (Even In Commercial Use)
- Black Buttons With Blue Backlight & USB Port
- Black Plastic Cup Holder (With No Light Pollution)
Our cinema recliners are meticulously designed in Australia to give you the best possible value for money in home cinema seating. Using quality parts from around the world we have designs to suite very taste, and unlimited finish options to give you the only true custom finish to suit your personal style.
We start with the mechanism
All our chairs feature a premium motorized recliner mechanism as their foundation, providing a sturdy base for the chair to be built on. What’s more, they come with our ultra quiet ‘Stealth’ motor, barely audible even in a quiet cinema room. Power recline offers a huge advantage in that the chair stays put at the angle you choose, if you shift your weight the chair wont budge. Our mechanism is designed for cinema usage. As you recline, the entire chair moves forwards allowing it to be placed very close to the back wall. What’s more, the leg rest comes up first and this allows more flexibility in how far back you want to recline, allowing for more comfortable cinema viewing and ensuring your ear height does not change much, allowing for better calibration of your home cinema.
Then we build a quality frame
The frame is perhaps the most important component to provide a long lasting chair. Ours are hand made by skilled carpenters to ensure the best fit and finish, especially important in long rows. Using a solid wood frame will ensure many years of sturdy use. Our consoles are all wood construction and every little detail has been thought through, even to the point where the storage compartment lid uses soft close hinges to stop it from slamming.
Next we assemble the seat base
Comfort is really important to us. Like the best beds on the market, we have adopted a market leading ‘pocket spring’ seat base, with each coil is in its own enclosure providing ultimate stability across the seat. The pocket springs are sandwiched between two layers of high- ‐density foam. The whole base is then wrapped in an ultra‐breathable cloth to allow airflow and
Easy drying for any spills. Of course we don’t stop there, the backrest and headrests are ultra plush. The armrests are positioned to allow for support and relaxation. We feel the ultimate test is to watch our client’s expression when they first sit in one of our chairs–almost always a smile from ear to ear.
Fit the best top grain leather or suede
We only use top grain leather, no mid grade, no reconstituted, only the best, everywhere you touch. Leather is a great product for a cinema chair with a fantastic texture and softness, as well as being easy to clean. Of course, we also offer suede fabric finishes too, especially popular
For those living in colder climates providing a more natural warmth as well as a more affordable price. Our stitch work comes as standard colour-matched to your chairs, but we offer contrast stitching as a no cost option. Some client favorites are red on black (pictured), white on black, and black on white. Just another way you can personalize your chairs.
And finish by allowing you to truly customize the final product
We want these chairs to be all about you. As such we have created a huge list of options to make this possible. For the full list try building your own chairs in our configurator, Manhattan Chair Builder. Our most popular options are our chiller cup holder with integrated light and recliner buttons and the Crowson motion effects system allowing you to really feel the bass through the chair. But we don’t stop there, we can do fold out beds, ottomans, we have even made dining chairs to match our recliners!
Custom Options are no cost unless otherwise stated
- Contrast Stitchwork
- Embroidery Styling Pack With Logo Headrest (Additional Cost $425)
- Black Plastic Cup Holder
- Stainless Steel Cup Holder
- Black Chiller Cup Holder With In-Seat Heating, USB & LED Lighting (Additional Cost $149)
Massage Function (only available with Black Chiller Cup Holder With In-Seat Heating, USB & LED Lighting) (Additional Cost $149)
- Removable Centre Arm - Fits Between Love Seats (Additional Cost $249 Each)
- Back Plug-in USB Reading Light (Additional Cost $29) - One Per Chair No Charge With NY Pro and Gotham Pro
- Removable Tray Table (Additional Cost $149 Each)
- Motorised Headrest: Brooklyn Pro (Additional Cost $249) - NY Pro Standard - Others NA
- Full Scottish Top Grain Leather (Muirhead) (Additional Cost $1,299 Each)
- Full Scottish Top Grain Two-Tone Leather (Muirhead) (Additional Cost $2,099 Each)
- Embroidery To Headrests - Minimum 4 Chairs (Additional Cost $149 Each)
- New Yorker Pro: Luxe wide version +7cm per chair (Additional Cost $449 Per Chair)
Adjust Seat Firmness [Only for New Yorker Pro, Gotham Pro and Brooklyn Pro]
Crowson Tactile Motion System
- 2 Chair Kit: (Additional Cost $3,898)
- 4 Chair Kit:(Additional Cost $5,997)
Room Design And Acoustic Treatments
- Also Interested In Room Design And Acoustic Treatments?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.