Dampening Feet for Audio Equipment
When you get right down to it, your music is nothing more than vibrations. And with sensitive hi-fi equipment, especially something like a turntable that’s already working with a very soft signal, stray vibrations creeping in can muddy the sound and leave your music sounding dull.
Whether unwanted resonances come from other devices on the same shelf, or the thunder of passing feet, keeping stray vibrations out of your music makes for a more natural sound, and a more enjoyable listening experience.
A firm foundation
Using the Pro-Ject Damp It to isolate your gear offers instant protection from unwanted vibrations, so you hear your music just as it was supposed to be enjoyed.
Pro-Ject Damp It can be used with your turntable, your phono stage, your CD player, your amplifier, and even your speakers – any hi-fi gear up to 20kg stands to benefit from the isolation Damp It provides. Hear the difference for yourself!
- Special absorber feet for effective decoupling
- Made from hightech TPE (thermoplastic elastomers)
- Prevents transmission of mechanical vibration
- Optimised to absorb frequencies from 20-500 Hz
- Especially for bookshelf speakers, Disc players, turntables, tube amplifiers and more
- Extremely cost-effective sound upgrade!
- Available single (bulk) or package containing 4 pieces
|Suitable weight||up to 5 kg net for each foot|
|up to 20 kg maximum using 4 feet|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.