Payment & Security
the center of your entertainment world
The ACT 4 represents a revolution in 3D-audio home cinema processors. Designed to be the heart of a modern UHD home theater, the ACT 4 combines ultimate audio performance, control flexibility, and the absolute latest immersive sound technologies. With 20 channels of immersive audio the ACT 4 meshes the celebrated engineering of Acurus with the power of advanced cinema technology--all in perfect harmony.
The ACT 4 also sets a new standard for ease of installation and use. An intuitive, full-color, touch-sensitive front panel display simplifies setup and operation. Controllable via 3rd-party systems, the ACT 4 also offers web setup and control which enables operation of an ACT 4 theater from anywhere within the home via mobile device. The ACT 4 has both balanced and unbalanced outputs which allow for flexibility in any application.
The ACT 4 supports Acurus' own room correction technology, ASPEQT, a four-microphone acoustic optimization system which is incredibly simple to use, yet powerful enough for the most challenging cinema environments. An ACT 4 cinema tuned by ASPEQT defines the pinnacle in home entertainment.
An ACT 4 processor features 15 main outputs and 1 subwoofer output for native decoding and rendering of immersive audio streams with 4 additional subwoofer outputs for larger speaker layouts such as 9.5.6 or 9.7.4.
ACT 4 immersive audio processor benefits:
Support for fully decoding and upmixing to the largest speaker layouts.
Simplified setup via front panel or mobile device saves installation and setup time.
Intelligent Auto Mode optimally fills all loudspeakers for any source format.
Extensive layout support for handling a wide variety of listening situations.
Proprietary system architecture delivers state-of-the-art immersive technology with an absolute devotion to sound purity and expression.
ACT 4 highlights:
HDMI 2.0b (2.1 ready)
natively decodes Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
mobile control app
3rd party control drivers: Control4, Crestron, Elan, Josh.ai, RTI, Savant, URC
made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
residential home cinema
aux DB9 to XLR cable
optional rack kit
- 20 – 20kHZ ± 0.1 dB
- >110dB (A-wt)
- < 0.02% (20 – 20kHz)
- 3.5V RCA, 7V XLR
- 70W (max), 1W (standby)
decoding and post processing
Dolby Atmos native decoding
- Dolby Atmos up to 15.1
DTS:X native decoding
post processing modes
- Dolby Surround Upmixer, Neural:X upmixerauto, direct, party, night, stereo, DTS, Dolby
loudspeaker adjust (I)
- delay, polarity, large/small, crossover
loudspeaker adjust (II)
loudspeaker adjust (III)
- ASPEQT Room Correction System
stereo analog inputs
- 3 x gold-plated RCA L/R unbalanced, 1 x XLR L/R balanced
stereo phono input
- 1 x gold-plated RCA L/R
- 3 x coax RCA, 3 x optical
multi-channel analog inputs
- 1 x gold-plated RCA in 7.1 configuration
multi-channel analog outputs
- 18 x gold-plated RCA, 20 x balanced (16 x XLR + 4 x AUX DB9)
digital video inputs
- 8 x HDMI 2.0b (2.1 ready), 4k pass-thru
digital video outputs
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 b (2.1 ready), 1x HDMI 2.0b
- 7” LCD touch-panel
- 2 x DB9, 2-way control, 1 x USBA programming port
- 1 x ethernet, web interface + 2-way IP UDP control
12v trigger and IR
- 1 x 3.5mm IN, 4 x 3.5mm OUT, IR remote
- 2 x USB 5V, 2A
- 7” x 17” x 15” (17.8cm x 43.2cm x 38.1cm)
- 25 lbs(11.3 kg)
- 12” x 22” x 20” (25cm x 56cm x 51cm)
- 30 lbs(13.6 kg)
- black satin anodization, laser-etched logo, white chassis
accessories and documentation
- rack ear kit (ARM-4)
- owner’s manual
- DB-9 to XLR x4 (CAB-20) cable
- ethernet and RS232 protocols
- 2D/3D CAD files
- 3rdparty control drivers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.