digital room correction made effortless
Acurus ASPEQT is a revolutionary new proprietary system designed to make the process of tuning high-performance audio systems surprisingly straightforward and less time consuming than ever before. ASPEQT is a real-time multiple measurement tool which provides super-fast DRC data acquisition and execution.
ASPEQT consists of a portable kit containing:
- Easy-to-use acoustic signal acquisition and processing system hardware with autonomous setup.
- Four studio-quality, omnidirectional measurement microphones with digital output and individual calibration curves.
- Four durable microphone boom stands for precise microphone placement.
- Wireless connectivity with ethernet back-up option.
- Intuitive GUI for controlling the process and analysis.
- Carrying case for all gear plus associated cables.
- 4 studio-grade microphones
- DSP unit
- works with Acurus ACT 4 and MUSE
- simple, intuitive GUI
- repeatable results
- firmware upgradeable
- home cinema
- residential media room
- multi-purpose rooms
- commercial and marine
- acoustic computer (HDMI dongle)
- mic box
- 4x studio-grade USB microphones with cables and mic stands
- carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.