Smooth vinyl precision.
The Miracord 50 Turntable
ELAC’s Miracord 50 Turntable is designed to deliver exceptional vinyl transcription, inspired by the iconic Miracord name from the Golden Age of Stereo, when turntables reigned supreme. The Miracord 50 is carefully engineered with a belt-drive motor and die-cast aluminum platter. A precision static balanced, straight-tube tonearm with removable headshell features a factory-mounted MM phono cartridge. Designed with convenience in mind, the Miracord 50 is equipped with a built-in defeatable phono preamplifier, allowing you to add this turntable to virtually any music system.
- Drive System: Belt drive
- Motor: DC motor
- Selectable Speeds: 33⅓ and 45 rpm
- Motor Servo: Speed rotation and servo system
- Rotation Speed Variation: +/-1%
- Wow and Flutter: 1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -67 dB or higher (A-weighted) -60 dB or higher (unweighted)
- Platter: Aluminum die-cast
- Platter Diameter: 0 in / 300 mm
- Type: Aluminum tube, static-balanced
- Effective Arm Length: 8 in / 223.6 mm
- Stylus Pressure Range: 0 to 0 g
- Cartridge Weight Range: 5 to 6.0 g
- Effective Arm Mass: 4 g
- Overhang: 6 mm
- Offset Angle: 25 degrees
- Anti-Skating: Adjustment Supported
- Main Bearing: Stainless steel
- Type: Audio-Technica AT91 moving magnet
- Stylus Construction: Bonded diamond
- Mount: Half-inch
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Channel Separation: >18 dB
- Channel Balance: 5 dB
- Vertical Tracking: Angle 20 degrees
- Stylus Pressure: 0 g +/-0.5 g
- Cartridge Weight: 0 g +/-0.5 g
- Headshell Weight: 0 g (including screws, nuts and wires)
Phono Equalizer Amplifier
- Type :Moving magnet (MM)
- Phono Output: 5 mV (1 kHz, 3.54 cm/sec)
- Line Output: 140 mV (-17 dBV)
- Phono/Line: Switchable
- Supported Load Impedance: 47 kΩ
Connector: RCA pin jack including RCA cable accessories
Voltage: 100 to 240 V AC / 50 to 60 Hz
Power Consumption: 1.5 W (less than 0.5 W at standby)
Dimensions: (WXHXD) 5.5 x 16.05 x 14.20
Weight: 12.10 lb
Inert MDF chassis
The 12 lb (5.5 kg) MDF chassis rests on specially developed silicone feet that decouple the deck completely from the surface on which it is placed.
Precision platter with minimal friction
The aluminum platter weighs almost 14 lbs (6.2 kg) and sits on a sub-platter whose hardened steel axis rotates on an 8 mm ruby ball for minimal friction. The axis is mounted using high-quality sintered bronze bearing bushings.
Isolated motor and sophisticated suspension
The motor is double-decoupled from the chassis and, therefore, from the tonearm. Along with the rubber damping, the suspensions employed use materials that have proven themselves in the development and manufacture of ELAC loudspeakers.
Advanced carbon-fiber tonearm
The newly developed tonearm made of carbon fiber forms a perfect symbiotic relationship with the drive mechanism.
High-resolution moving magnet cartridge
The pickup with its MicroLine stylus was developed specially for ELAC in cooperation with Audio Technica and comes precision-mounted with each turntable.
Exquisite materials and finishes
The Miracord 90 Anniversary is an aesthetic masterpiece that complements contemporary interiors and pays homage to the classic turntable design of ELAC’s original Miracord. It is available in three combinations: black base with gloss white plinth, silver base with gloss black plinth, and black base with oiled walnut plinth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.