JPS Labs Superconductor HP cables for Diana headphones are an upgrade that come in a range of lengths and terminations. They are compatible with Diana and Diana Phi headphones.
Flexible and Lightweight
The Superconductor HP cables feature a flexible design thanks to the soft woven outer jacket that is made to be comfortable to touch and lightweight so as to not weigh the headphones down.
In comparison to the well performing stock cables, these Superconductor HP cables are even better. They provide improved clarity, superb mids and bass and deliver amazing detail for an impressive soundstage.
- Ultra high quality upgrade with custom configurations and lengths
- High copper content rhodium plated connectors for natural clarity
- Custom molded end connectors fit inside and flush fit Diana perfectly
- Choose dual 3 pin XLR, 4 pin XLR, 4.4 mm Pentaconn, or 1/4" / 6.35 mm plug at amp
- JPS Labs proprietary Alumiloy conductors in a noise rejecting topology
- Anti-resonant cable keeps motion from interfering with your music
- Soft woven outer jacket is flexible and comfortable against your body
- Connectors permanently laser engraved