Leema's Pulse amplifier was always a popular device, so it should come as no surprise that since the Pulse III production ended we have been beavering away behind the scenes to develop a worthy successor. We have reworked our famous Pulse amplifier for 2017, dramatically improving performance and adding new contemporary features, including a high-quality phono stage, aptX Bluetooth, plus a 32-bit/384kHz DSD-capable DAC.
• Inputs (analogue): 5x line level
• Phono input: MM/MC (taken from Essentials phono stage)
• Inputs (digital): 3x electrical S/PDIF; 3x optical S/PDIF; 1x USB Type-B 32-bit/384kHz PCM and DSD capable Sabre DAC; aptX Bluetooth
• Outputs: 2x pairs of preamp outputs; single speaker outputs; headphone output; 1x fixed- level record output
• Nominal power: 80W RMS in to 8 Ohms
• Connections: all unbalanced RCA (no XLRs)
• Weight: 11kg
• Dimensions: (WxHxD) 435x90x375mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.