Payment & Security
Central Control and Configuration of up to 16 Wireless APs.
Quality of Service (QoS) with WLAN Prioritization.
Dynamic Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN)Guest Networking, Hotspot Authentication.
Overview & Features
roaming of mobile client devices within wireless AV networks that utilize more than one Wireless Access Point (AP), while providing simple, centralized deployment of up to 16 Luxul APs through an easy-to-use setup wizard. With seamless roaming, AV installation simplicity and sensible pricing, the XWC-1000 is purpose-built to meet the needs of the residential and light commercial custom AV installation professional.
The XWC-1000 is compatible with all Luxul standard-power APs, as well as the XAP-12xx and XAP-15xx series of high-power APs—allowing AV installers to mix and match APs to maximize the performance and budget of each project. The XWC-1000 is available standalone, or in kits complete with APs and PoE hardware.
USE THE XWC-1000 to:
- Seamlessly Roam Between Multiple Access Points
- Simply Configure up to 16 Luxul Access Points
- Create a Secure Guest Network with Broad Coverage
- Cost-Effectively Deliver Centralized WLAN Configuration and Control
- Seamless Client Roaming between Access Points
- Simple Central Control and Configuration of Luxul APs
- Secure Guest Networking
- Supports up to 16 Wireless APs
- Durable 1U Metal Enclosure for Rack Mount or Desktop Use
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Works With Any Combination of Luxul APs.
Dimensions & Measurements
4.44 cm (1.75 in)
20.96 cm (8.25 in)
32° to 104° F (0° to 40°C)
0.45 kg (1 lbs)
13.34 cm (5.25 in)
Characteristics & Features
One 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Number of Supported APs
Certifications & Warranties
- IC RoHS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.