Payment & Security
Mytek Brooklyn DAC+
Most versatile DAC in the world
Best price / quality performance in the world
MQA ® hardware decoder
Hires PCM 32 bit / 352 Khz & DSD256
Excellent phono preamp
Analog & digital discrete volume control
Excellent headphone amplifier
Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ possibilities:
Price / Quality unbeatable
The Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ is the only reasonably priced high-end DAC with a MQA hardware decoder. This DAC lets you hear the full original resolution of Tidal Masters. Plus: it also plays Native DSD up to Quad DSD256.
About Mytek Brooklyn DAC+
Designed in New York.
The Brooklyn DAC+ is primarily a reference USB2 DAC.
Furthermore it is also a line stage. And a phono preamplifier. And an analog preamplifier. And a reference headphone amplifier.
This makes the Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ the most versatile component in the world.
It integrates high resolution digital audio together with vinyl playback for reference listening on headphones and speakers.
All integrated functions are of premium grade.
The phono preamplifier inside this DAC is of the highest quality. The same applies for the headphone amplifier.
Both these components challenge dedicated units costing thousands of dollars.
The Brooklyn DAC+ was launched at RMAF 2017 in October 2017 and is now shipping. It replaces the original Brooklyn DAC which has now been discontinued.
Brooklyn DAC+ improvements:
Sabre 9028 Pro chipset ( 9018 in older model)
Higher grade, more transparent and less noisy analog attenuator circuit.
Improved analog input performance
Improved Phono Stage transparency
Improved Headphone Amp sound (more detail, more definition)
Dual mono analog path
Reviews & awards
“The Mytek Brooklyn is an incredibly versatile audio component. In fact, I can’t think of another HiFi component that packs as much capability and technology into a single chassis (OK, the new $5,995 Mytek Manhattan II does but in a chassis roughly twice the size and four times the weight).”– The Computer Audiophile
“Even without MQA the Mytek Brooklyn offers exceptional value due to its versatility, flexibility, ergonomic elegance, and overall high level of sonic performance. Once you throw MQA into the equation, I have to say, “Game over” for any DAC or DAC manufacturer that can’t keep up.”– Steven Stone, The Absolute Sound
“Even if the new, “small” Mytek, due to the improved functionality, has become more expensive than its predecessor, the Brooklyn’s price-sound relationship makes it almost irresistible. And if you are more into excitement, dynamics, and incredibly low bass than that last drop of spatial width, you will not be able to bypass the Mytek—neither in its price category nor also quite a bit beyond that.”– Dirk Sommer, Positive Feedback
STEREOPHILE PRODUCT OF THE YEAR
- Up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD
- Up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB Dynamic Range
MQA HI-RES DECODER:
- Built-in certified hardware
- MQA™ decoder
- USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless, all formats)
- AES/EBU (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP)
- 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP)
- 2x Toslink/ADAT (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP)
- SDIF3 DSD up to DSD256
- “Mytek Femtoclock Generator™” 0.82ps internal jitter
- Wordclock Input and Output (allows stacking multiple units for multichannel operation, includes mch DSD)
- balanced XLR,
- Simultaneous use possible
- 50 Ohm impedance
- Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp
- 500mA, 6 Watts
- Dual headphone jacks
- Designed to drive hard to drive headphones.
- Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator
- Separate for main out and headphones
- 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator
- Purist relay bypass.
BUILT-IN ANALOG PREAMP:
- Choice between:
- Line level input
- Phono MM or MC input
AUDIO INTERFACE FUNCTION:
- All digital inputs can be routed into computer via USB2.
- Allows connection of external digital sources such as CD Players and digitizing ADCs.
- Universal remote capable
- Upgradable via USB Control panel
WORLDWIDE POWER SUPPLY
OPTIONAL DC/BATTERY POWER INPUT: 12VDC
- WxDxH = 8.5 x8.5 x 1.74 inch = 216 x 216 x 44 mm
- 4 lbs, 2 kg
- 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.