Payment & Security
The Norma HS-DA1 represents a new generation of DACs designed to play the content of high resolution music files at their best. They are designed with high functionality and flexibility in mind. Their technical capabilities match those of equipment costing many multiples more and beyond the specifications, all aspects that are relevant to the sound reproduction have been given the utmost attention.
Staying within an accessible budget, you can finally truly appreciate the actual quality of high resolution files without the limitations imposed by inadequate implementation. Conversion and sound quality, operational capabilities and versatility place the NORMA HS-DA1 at the top of high-end DACs in this price range. The fully modular architecture turns the HS-DA1 into a unique product, which is able to meet even the most discerning user’s needs and can be easily updated in the future. The Norma HS-DA1 offers all the features of an evolved DAC and is equipped with 5 full-bandwidth digital inputs (24-bit, 192KHz, USB and SPDIF), and both RCA and XLR analog outputs.
There are many DACs available in the market today. Most of them are variations of the same mass-produced circuitry that may give you a good, reliable result. Alternatively, the Norma HS-DA1 is a made to order, low volume, high quality design that has resulted from 20 years of development by the one designer and hand built by Enrico Rossi himself. Loved by a growing number of audiophiles around the world, the Norma HS-DA1 will bring your digital music to life.
- 5 digital inputs, USB, 2 x SPDIF RCA, SPDIF OPTICAL, AES-EBU. USB input and SPDIF full bandwidth, up to 24 Bit / 192 kHz.
- Possibility to select the oversampling frequency 44.1 kHz, 48.0 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96.0 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192.0 kHz or AUTO.
- Possibility to customise for each digital input all parameters, including the value of oversampling, clock source, digital filter, phase.
- Possibility to use as the master D/A clock source the local oscillator or the clock form input signal.
- Two separate local clock oscillator for the two values , 22MHz / 24 MHz (44.1 / 48KHz).
- Local Oscillator high stability, low jitter and low phase noise.
- Two PCM 24 Bit Digital to Analogue converter.
- Digital filter x8 (or x4) oversampling.
- User selectable filter roll-off (Sharp & Slow).
- Proprietary I-V architecture conversion.
- Analogue output stage based with full discrete devices amplifier.
- Extreme low noise, high resolution and high speed.
- Wide band ( >2 MHz ) schematic topology.
- RCA and Balanced output connection.
- Separate power supply for Digital and Analogue Output stage.
- High filtering capacity with numerous low impedance capacitors.
- 15 Power supply regulators.
- Toroidal transformer specially designed for audio applications.
Note: Specification subject to change without notice.
- DAC Source
- INPUT 1 : USB, 2.0 High Speed
- INPUT 2 : SPDIF RCA, 75 Ohms
- INPUT 3 : AES/EBU XLR, 110 Ohms
- INPUT 4 : TOSLINK OPTICAL, 96kHz, (192.0kHz may be achieved, but not guaranteed)
- INPUT 5 : SPDIF RCA, 75 Ohms (can be set as SPDIF Output by CD Mechanism)
- 44.1kHz, 88.2kHz, 176.4kHz, 48.0kHz, 96.0kHz, 192.0kHz
- 44.1kHz, 88.2kHz, 176.4kHz, 48.0kHz, 96.0kHz, 192.0kHz, AUTO MODE
- +/- 2ppm typ. at 25°, +/- 10ppm at 60°
- Slow & Sharp mode, based on TI DF1706
- 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, auto e-manual mode
- Line RCA output, XLR Balanced
- 3.0V RMS (+10 dBV) RCA (at 0dB), 6.0V RMS (+16 dBV) XLR (at 0dB)
- 200 Ohm
Analogue Output Filter
- 0,0 to 180 kHz +/- 3 dB
Analogue Stage Frequency Response
- 0,0 to 2MHz +/- 3 dB
- Solid state
- DF 1706 8 x Digital Filter
- User selectable Sharp & Slow Roll-off filter response
- PCM 1704 Multibit 24 Bit D/A converter
- I/V Conversion by proprietary topology with discrete components
- Proprietary topology with discrete component, high linearity & low noise
- 230 VAC / 50Hz (100 VAC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some countries)
- (HxWxD): (H) 126mm x (W) 215mm x (D) 350mm
(excluding footers and rear connections)
- 5 Kg
- Silver, Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.