Payment & Security
NORMA Audio HS-IPA1 Integrated amplifier with options to add phono, digital and headphone options which offer high quality, high performance all in one neat package. Make no mistake the small proportions do not mean any loss of quality as Norma have squeezed as much technology over and above what is often found.
In line with the approach NORMA has had since its founding, the HS-IPA1 answers to the needs of people who have the desire to listen to music as it was intended to be heard. The know how and qualities that have always represented Norma are present in this latest creation; neutrality, timbre accuracy, absence of grain and listening fatigue, paired with great dynamics and a sense of natural musicality.
The HS-IPA1 is engineered on a two level structure, with the power supply section (derived directly from the REVO IPA 140) employing a custom designed transformer and 10 special filter capacitors. Following the NORMA tradition, no wiring is used on the signal path.
The fully modular construction turns the HS IPA1 into a unique product, able to meet even the most expert user’s needs, easily updatable in the future.
The NORMA HS-IPA1 is available with 3 optional features:
DIGITAL > ANALOGUE CONVERTER, which offers all the features of an evolved DAC and is equipped with 5 full bandwidth digital inputs, (24-bit, 192KHz PCM, DSD, asynchronous USB and SPDIF).
PHONO STAGE, with user selectable impedance and gain values, to feed the HS-IPA1 signal from both MM and MC cartridges. It brings the accuracy of a quality external unit, without the hassle of additional cabling.
HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER, not just another feature of this extremely versatile amplifier, but a real high quality headphone amplifying section, able to drive in the best way possible all of the headphones available on market, from little 16 Ohm earphones, to the toughest of the popular orthodynamics.
HS-IPA1 Integrated Technical Features:
- 4 x RCA analogue inputs.
- User configurable output connections (subwoofer, tape, etc.)
- Extreme low noise, high resolution and high speed
- Wide band ( >1 MHz ) schematic topology
- 2 x 24 A continuous output current (100 A peak per channel)
- 2 x 75 W RMS / 8 Ohm - 150 W RMS / 4 Ohm
- High filtering capacity with numerous low impedance capacitors
- Regulated power supply for both Gain and Driver stages
- Toroidal transformer specially designed for audio applications
- Multi function display
- Remote control of all functions
HS-IPA1 (Phono Option) Technical Features:
- High quality, low noise phono section
- Compatible with MM/MC cartridges
- User selectable Gain and Input Impedance values
HS-IPA1 (Digital Option) Technical Features:
- 5 x digital inputs (USB, 2 x SPDIF RCA, 2 x SPDIF OPTICAL)
- USB input and SPDIF full bandwidth, up to 24 Bit / 192 KHz
- High Resolution Digital > Analogue converter, DSD compatible
HS-IPA1 (Headphone Option):
- 1/4" (6.3 mm) Jack connection
- User selectable output sensitivity
- High current, high voltage output
- Drives dynamic and orthodynamic headphones (16-600 Ohm)
- 0.1 Hz – 1 MHz (-3dB)
Output Power (8 Ohms)
- 75 Watts Per Channel
Output Power (4 Ohms)
- 150 Watts Per Channel
- HS-IPA1: 4 x RCA (Single Ended) INPUT 4 Can Be Used As Output (Variable & Fixed) HS-IPA1 + Phono Option: 3 x RCA (Single Ended) + 1 x RCA (Single Ended) MM/MC HS-IPA1 + DAC Option: Adds 5 x digital inputs, USB, 2 x SPDIF RCA, 2 x SPDIF OPTICAL HS-IPA1 + HEADPHONE Options: Adds 2 x 1/4" (6.35mm) Jacks
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 118mm x 214mm x 370 mm
Weight - Unit
- 12.00 KG
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.