Payment & Security
The Norma REVO SC-2 preamplifier is a pure and elegant design combined with very refined technology. It is completely remote-controllable in all its functions and it uses an exclusive high quality P.D.D.A. (Programmable Digital Analogue Attenuation) volume control, which attenuates between 0.0 dB and -127.0 dB in steps of 0.5 dB, with a typical precision of +/- 0.01 dB.
The input selection uses high-quality relays and no integrated circuit is used on the critical signal path. The concept of the REVO SC-2 is to combine modern functionality with an internal design that maintains the integrity and purity of the audio signal. From a sound quality perspective, the treatment of the audio signal is a beneficial way of defining what is considered to be High-End.
Its plasma display with adjustable light intensity is always clearly visible from a distance and thanks to the microprocessor management system and the dedicated software, the REVO SC-2 combines simplicity and comfort with extraordinary versatility and customisation. The SC-2 preamplifier can be ordered with a Phono stage and also with Multi-channel mode. Rare at this price level, it can work both in Active and Passive mode, making the Norma REVO SC-2 a truly capable preamplifier with a sound quality you will fall in love with.
The REVO SC-2LN preamplifier can be ordered with the following options if desired:
- Phono option to suit MM & MC cartridges, multiple gain and input impedance settings
- Multichannel option, 2 sets of 6 channel inputs
- DAC option, 5 digital in (4 x SPDIF, 1 x USB)
- Extremely low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band (>2 MHz).
- High filtering capacity (51.000 uF) with numerous (23) capacitors, to achieve low impedance.
- Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications, low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Inputs & Outputs configurable RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced).
- Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
- D.A.A. Programmable Digital Analogue Attenuation, volume control.
- 5 dB step at 127.5 dB range attenuation, made by relays and high quality precision resistors.
- Active or Passive mode for best audio performance.
- Available with the PHONO option (2 mono boards for Left & Right channel). High quality phono stage, for MM and MC pick-ups.
- Two free slots for future upgrades.
- Possibility of upgrades with MCH-6 (Multichannel board with 2 set of 6 inputs, outputs) for Audio-Video application.
- Possibility of upgrades with DAC Board with USB & SPDIF inputs, 24 Bit, 192 kHz resolution.
- Remote control of all functions with NORMA remote control.
Note: Specification subject to change without notice.
High Fidelity, Wojciech Pacula, 2016
What is always worth pursuing is the highest possible resolution. Norma’s system is a living proof that when designer succeeds in this respect result are astounding. There is no coloration of any sort in the sound which allows recordings to sound as they are intended to. It’s a particularly rich, multi-layer presentation providing us insight into a complex musical structure. Impressive dynamics, transparency and clarity further improve this already astonishing picture.
- Stereo Preamplifier with Remote Control
- 4 RCA, 2 XLR Balanced, Optional Phono at INPUT 1
- 47 Kohm (non-selected input) / 10 Kohm (selected input)
- Phono MM/MC, Line, Balanced, Multichannel & DAC option
- 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
- 220 Ohm
- 7.5V RMS
- 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non-filtered)
- 17.5 dB (Active mode), 0 dB (Passive mode)
- Solid State, Dual Mono, High Speed, Low Noise
- 230 VAC / 50 Hz (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some countries)
- (H) 110mm x (W) 430mm x (D) 365mm
- 15 Kg
- Silver, Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.