Beautiful from any angle
The Serif Designed by Bouroullec
The Serif blurs the lines between modern design and technology. With its iconic I-shaped profile and harmonious design, The Serif gives you the freedom to place it virtually anywhere in your living space.
Unleash vivid colour and contrast
Quantum Dot Technology
Samsung QLED TV's Quantum Dot technology delivers a world of immersive colour and contrast in a variety of lighting conditions - so you can discover details you haven’t before.
Complement your living space
Enhance your surroundings with an exclusive palette designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec. Ambient Mode beautifully integrates your TV's screen to suit your personal style and interior décor.*
*Ambient Mode performance may vary depending on where the TV is installed including wall designs, patterns or colours.
Stream your tunes with one touch
Wireless music via NFC
With just one touch via NFC, you can play music from your compatible smartphone through The Serif’s powerful TV speakers.*
*When using NFC on TV, Bluetooth on your compatible mobile will automatically activate. Compatible TV and device must be turned on. Only supported by Android OS-based smartphones that support Near Field Communication (NFC) wireless information sharing.
Control multiple devices with One Remote Control*
Easily control all of your compatible devices with Samsung’s One Remote Control and get quick access to your favourite things like Netflix, YouTube, Xbox or a Soundbar with Smart Hub*
*Compatible only with selected devices. Please see samsung.com/au/oneremote for more details. Apps and services are subject to change without notice. Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply.
Smart made simple
From setup to streaming the QLED 4K Smart TV allows you to easily navigate different devices and apps.* Works with: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Apple TV, Google Play, Kayo, Foxtel Now, Stan, ABC iView, SBS On Demand, 7Plus, 9Now, 10Play, Amazon Alexa, AirPlay 2.
*Internet connection required. Data, subscription, and other charges may apply. Apps are subject to change without notice and may need to be downloaded. Features require a compatible device. All brand, product, service names and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners and are hereby recognised and acknowledged.
Don’t miss an episode
Freeview Plus* lets you browse and choose free-to-air and catch-up TV shows from the one handy place, set reminders for favourite programs and receive recommendations. Simply press the green button on your remote control and get watching.
Screen images simulated for illustration purposes only. *Freeview Plus uses HbbTV technology which combines broadcast and broadband. Internet connection is required. Data usage charges and conditions apply.
The power of voice
Control your TV with ease
Choose your voice assistant. You can ask either Bixby, Alexa, or Google Assistant to play your favourite content, get answers, and even control your TV and other connected devices around your home.
*Content services may vary by region and are subject to change without notifications. Voice commands recognise English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Korean. Not all accents, dialects and expressions recognised. Supported languages may differ between Bixby and Alexa Voice Assistants. This service may not be available at the time of purchase of this product. Google Assistant may not be available at time of release. Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
A customised entertainment experience
Samsung’s Intelligent Mode adapts picture, sound and volume to suit your environment and content for a customised entertainment experience.*
*Picture and sound quality of upscaled content will vary depending on quality and resolution of source content.
We care, so you're carefree.
Samsung Care’s 24-hour response time from product experts mean that if you need assistance with a product, we’ll be there to help so you don't miss a thing.*
*T&Cs apply. Certain elements of Samsung Care are applicable to metro areas only. Please see https://www.samsung.com/au/samsung-care/ for details.
With Bluetooth connectivity for your compatible devices, you can connect to your TV without moving from the comfort of your couch.*
*Some Bluetooth devices (such as HID) and apps may not be supported. Availability is subject to change without notification.
The Serif doesn't belong next to the wall
The Serif can be placed almost anywhere you please. It comes with an elegant metal stand that perfectly pairs with its stylish frame. It looks good in smaller spaces too, and the option to remove the legs makes it all the more versatile.
'I' Shaped Design
The iconic "I" shaped design presents a bold look that’s certain to catch the eye of any beholder. The slim frame turns The Serif into a statement piece that looks good whether it is switched on or off.
Here’s how to install it
No tools? No problem.
It's all very straightforward. Simply place your TV upside down to pop the leg sockets out, and put the stand in place. Prop it back upright, plug it in, and you're good to go.*
*Refer to instruction manual for full installation instructions.
Neatly manage all your cords for a clean look. Just pop off the back cover, pull the power cord through the opening, and run the cable along the groove at the bottom. Being tidy never looked so good.
Set the mood with your voice*
*Not all commands may be supported, dependent on region. Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply.
Fit the mood to your schedule
Works with AirPlay 2
Seamlessly connect with Apple devices
With built-in AirPlay 2, you can stream or share content from Apple devices to the big screen. Effortlessly play videos, music, photos and more on your Samsung TV from your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
*Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply. Apple and Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. These Apple OS versions are supported for this feature: iPhone / iPad IOS 12.2 and higher. Mac OS 10.14.5 and higher.
Monitor and control your smart home
SmartThings links with IoT devices and sensors so you can turn on the lights, check what’s inside your fridge, and even run the robot vacuum cleaner right from the comfort of your couch. It’s a whole new world.
*SmartThings works with select compatible IoT devices and may vary by region. See www.samsung.com/au/smartthings for compatible devices. SmartThings Hub may need to be purchased separately, dependent on connected device. Internet required. Data and subscription charges may apply.
Never miss a thing
Multi View splits your TV screen in two, putting the content you’re watching on one side, and mirroring your mobile screen on the other. This means you don’t have to look away from the TV screen to glance at your phone anymore.
*Feature is available on Android 6.0 and higher mobile devices that support Mirror Casting and Apple devices compatible with Apple AirPlay2.
With Bixby built in, you can talk to The Serif and tell it what to do. And controlling the basic functions is just the beginning. Ask Bixby and get more.
*This feature is only available in certain languages. Not all commands may be supported, dependent on region. Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply.
Talk to Google to get things done
Easily find and enjoy your favourite photos, quickly access entertainment and ask questions. Dim the lights and control smart home devices. Just press the mic button on your remote to get started.
*Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Turn-on TV feature support may vary by model. Internet connection required. Not all commands may be supported, dependent on region. Internet connection required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Google products purchased separately.
Even the packaging looks good
After you set up The Serif TV, the unique Eco-Packaging can be upcycled into a nightstand, a cathouse, a magazine stand and more. Reuse and recycle with Samsung.
*Actual Product may differ from image shown. Please see our product gallery.
Download SmartThings App
- Screen Size 55"
- Resolution 3,840 x 2,160
- Picture Engine Quantum Processor 4K
- Motion Rate 200Hz
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) HDR
- HDR 10+ Yes
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) Yes
- Contrast Mega Contrast
- Colour Quantum Dot
- Dual LED N/A
- Micro Dimming Supreme UHD Dimming
- Contrast Enhancer Yes
- Auto Motion Plus Yes
- Film Mode Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- Dolby 5.1 Decoder N/A
- Object Tracking Sound N/A
- Q-Symphony N/A
- Dialog Enhancement Yes
- Audio Pre-selection Descriptor N/A
- Hole Array Speaker N/A
- Sound Output (RMS) 40W
- Speaker Type 4CH
- Woofer N/A
- Multiroom Link Yes
- Bluetooth Audio Yes
- Samsung SMART TV Smart
- Operating System Tizen™
- Bixby Yes
- Voice Interaction N/A
- Far-Field Voice Interaction N/A
- Multi Voice Assistant Yes
- Works with Google Assistant Yes
- Works With Alexa Yes
- TV Plus N/A
- Web Browser Yes
- SmartThings App Support Yes (requires Android 6.0↑ or iPhone iOS 10.0↑)
- SmartThings Yes
- Samsung Health N/A
- Universal Browse & Play N/A
- Gallery Yes
- TV to Mobile - Mirroring N/A
- Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA Yes (requires Android 6.0↑ with Screen Cast capabilities or iPhone iOS 11.4↑ with AirPlay 2 support)
- NFC on TV Yes (Sound Mirroring) (requires Android 6.0↑ with NFC support)
- Tap View Yes (requires Android 8.1↑ with Screen Cast capabilities)
- Digital Butler N/A
- Multi-View Yes (requires Android 6.0↑ with Screen Cast capabilities or iPhone iOS 11.4↑ with AirPlay 2 support)
- Sound Wall N/A
- Personal Screen N/A
- Remote Access Yes (support and stability may vary by PC)
- 360 Video Player Yes
- Bluetooth Low Energy Yes
- WiFi Direct Yes
- TV Sound to Mobile Yes (requires Android 6.0↑ or iPhone iOS 10.0↑)
- Sound Mirroring Yes
- 360 Camera Support Yes
- Digital Broadcasting DVB-T(T2 Ready)
- Analog Tuner Yes
- CI (Common Interface) N/A
- Data Broadcasting HbbTV1.5
- HDMI 4
- USB 2
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) N/A
- Composite In (AV) 1 (Common Use for Component Y)
- Ethernet (LAN) N/A
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) 1
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input / Satellite input) 1/1(Common Use for Terrestrial)/0
- Ex-Link ( RS-232C ) N/A
- CI Slot N/A
- HDMI A / Return Ch. Support Yes
- eARC Yes
- HDMI Quick Switch Yes
- Bluetooth Yes (BT4.2)
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) Yes
- WiFi Yes (WiFi5)
- Design Serif Design
- Bezel Type Virtual No Bezel
- Slim Type Normal
- Front Colour Cloud white
- Stand Type Floor
- Stand Colour Black
- Speaker Jersey Colour N/A
- Adaptive Picture Yes
- Active Voice Amplifier Yes
- Adaptive Sound Adaptive Sound+
- AI Streaming N/A
- AI Upscale Yes
- Auto Rotation N/A
- Décor Mode N/A
- Motion Detection (Frame) N/A
- Ambient Mode Ambient Mode+
- Brightness/Colour Detection Brightness Detection
- Portrait Mode N/A
- Accessibility - Voice Guide AU English, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Accessibility - Learn TV Remote / Learn Menu Screen AU English
- Accessibility - Others Enlarge / High Contrast / Multi-output Audio / SeeColors / Negative Colours / Grayscale / Sign Language Zoom / Slow Button Repeat / Auto Detection for Sign Language Zoom Area / Show Closed Caption with Zooming Sign Language
- Ultra Clean View N/A
- Digital Clean View Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- Connect Share™ (HDD) Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Yes
- EPG Yes
- Extended PVR Yes
- Game Mode Yes (Auto Game Mode (ALLM), Game Motion Plus, Dynamic Black EQ, Surround Sound, 4K@120Hz (HDMI Port 4))
- Freesync FreeSync Premium
- G-SYNC N/A
- IP Control Yes
- OSD Language Local Languages
- BT HID Built-in Yes
- USB HID Support Yes
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- Time Shift Yes
- V-Chip N/A
- IPv6 Support Yes
- Eco Sensor Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class 4
- Power Supply AC220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max) 160 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (Energy Saving Mode) N/A
- Power Consumption (Typical) 112 W
- Peak Luminance Ratio N/A
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard) 412 kWh
Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- Package Size (WxHxD) 1403 x 894 x 308 mm
- Set Size with Stand (WxHxD) 1254.9 x 1237.4 x 482.8 mm
- Set Size without Stand (WxHxD) 1254.9 x 748.3 x 221 mm
- Stand (Basic) (WxD) 1051.0 x 482.8 mm
- Stand (Minimum) (WxD) N/A
- Package Weight 35.3 kg
- Net Weight with Stand 27.6 kg
- Net Weight without Stand 26.5 kg
- Remote Controller Model TM2050A (White)
- Batteries (for Remote Control) Yes
- Samsung Smart Control (Included) Yes
- Slim Fit Wall-mount supported N/A
- Optional Stand Support N/A
- Optional Stand Support (Y20 Studio) N/A
- 15m/10m One Invisible Connection Support N/A
- VESA Wall Mount Support N/A
- Customisable Bezel Support N/A
- User Manual Yes
- E-Manual Yes
- ANT-Cable N/A
- Power Cable Yes
- HDMI Cable N/A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.