"HL5, the HARBETH legend shows amazing enthusiasm on top of TonTräger.audio stands, promising to take listening pleasure to a whole new level“
TonTräger.audio stands are manufactured to the highest precision.
All products are planned, developed and tested in our workshop.
Resonance dissipation and decoupling
Extended tenons allow direct absorption of cabinet resonances and decouple the speaker from the ground.
We use specially selected high quality raw materials for our sound furniture.
We only use wood from FSC-certified local forests.
Multilayer surface coating
Surfaces are coated with natural oils and pigments in several processing steps.
Plastic and metal free
TonTräger.audio deliberately avoids the use of metal or plastic elements.
TonTräger.audio stands come ready assembled
The reference stands are available in five different types of wood:
image hifi, Christian Bayer, Ausgabe 4/2015
"... How do the Super HL5plus speakers sound? Before we can find out, we need stands. And the team from Hifi auf dem Bauernhof has achieved a complete success. With their reference stands they have not only delivered a visual masterpiece. Above all they display a unique sense of functionality, reminiscent of a typically British style of design..." [MORE]
René van Es | September 2015 | www.the-ear.net
"... A highly recommended stand if you own a pair of Harbeths and want to hear all of their capabilities. What makes the TonTräger different? It is not a stand specially made for bass, detail, midrange, speed, dynamics, high notes or whatever, it is a stand to support all the virtues of Harbeth speakers without adding any character of its own, you can’t ask more of a stand..." [MORE]
TonTräger reference stands have been specially developed for HARBETH monitors. For all five HARBETH models, our custom made stands are available in complementary designs.
Our reference stands support the speakers to their fullest potential, offering unparalleled sound quality. The design of the reference stands corresponds amazingly to the speakers and unites both into an ensemble.
- All TonTräger.audio products are manufactured in an artisanal, traditional way.
- Classic wooden joints are used.
- The frame construction of the reference stands is developed on the principle of light-weight construction.
- The profile of the frame structure is well balanced between filigree appearance and the required stability.
- The frames of the audio boards are joined with a mortise and tenon joint.
- The so-called "extended tenons" are evolved out of the wood connection to form the four contact points for the speaker.
- The upper tenons absorb cabinet resonances.
- The lower tenons serve to decouple external influences.
- The "extended tenons" replace the use of spikes.
- An oval hollow on top of the tenons reduces the contact surface to achieve maximum form fit.
- The TonBeds prevent vibration bridges.
- The TonTräger.audio logo is made of high quality brass.
- The TonTräger column is cut out using Microcut waterjet technology.
- The material wood is unsurpassed in the sum of its sonic characteristics and is ideally suited to the construction of sound furniture.
- Vibrations are particularly well absorbed.
- The elaborately finished surface is purpose-designed by TonTräger.audio.
- Pigments and solvent-free natural oils are applied by hand in several painstaking steps. The result is a durable, tactile and visually appealing surface.
- Through the deep black, silky, lustrous finish, the distinctive wood grain is still preserved.
Placement and Underground
- The TonTräger.audio reference stands are easy to set up.
- For speaker placement, small wooden plates are included as an adjustment aid
- Paper strips are included with the delivery to compensate for any minor irregularities..
- For optimum listening results we recommend placing your stands on a slate plate.