A unsophisticated and low noise playback is the "job" of a good phono preamplifier. With the PHO-500 we managed this. The reason for is in the first step a complex drafted power supply, which is built in an external housing and in the second step the careful choosen components. Besides you can make individual adjustments by DIP-switches on the PHO-500.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 20 kHz ±0.5 dB, 10 Hz – 50 kHz ±2 dB
- T.H.D.: < 0.05% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Input Sensitivity: MM: 58 mV, MC 6,8 mV
- Signal-to-Noise: MM: > 83 dB, MC: > 70 dB
- Input Impedance: MM: 47 KOhm, MC: 100 Ohm - 1000 Ohm (adjustbale)
- Input Capacity: MM: 15 pF - 350 pF (adjustable), MC: 15 pF
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohm
- Inputs: PHO-500 1 x Stereo RCA
- Outputs: PHO-500 1 x Stereo RCA, USB
- Max. Power Consumption: 10 Watt
- Weight: 1,4 kg (power supply), 1 kg (PHO-500)
- Color: Black or Silver
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 130 x 95 x 205 mm (for power supply and PHO-500 each)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.