The consequent enhancement of our succesful tube phono preamplifier, the PHO-700, has now the possibility to make exact adjustments for the pick-up cartridge through DIP-switches. The result is a considerable increase of the sound quality and the fine resolution, because no compromise has to be done like on many other phono preamplifiers.
Additional we have added a USB port which gives you the possibilty digitize your Vinyl treasures (max. 24 Bit / 192 kHz).
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 20 kHz
- Harmonic Distortion: < 0.05 % (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Input Sensitivity: MM: 58 mV, MC: 6.8 mV
- Signal-Noise Ratio: MM: > 81 dB, MC: > 69 dB
- Input Impedance: MM: 47 kOhm, MC: 99 - 1000 Ohm (adjustable)
- Input Capacity: MM: 15 pF - 350 pF (adjustable), MC: 15 pF
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohm
- Amplification Factor: MM: 40 dB, MC: 60 dB
- Max. Power Consumption: 15 Watt
- Inputs: 1 x Stereo RCA
- Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA, USB (24 Bit / 192 kHz)
- Tubes: 1 x 12AU7
- Colour: Black / Silver
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 130 x 95 x 225 mm (for power supply and PHO-701 each)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.