AG LIFTER CRESCENDO H-FRAME MODULE
Unleash the Potential of Your Audio
The AG Lifter Crescendo H-Frame module fits on-top of any AG Lifter rack and is the ultimate design based on the proven AG Lifter Crescendo Audio Isolation Rack. An extra layer of decoupling and isolation is now available for you premium source components. The AG Lifter Crescendo H-Frame module allows adjustment parameters to align the AG Lifter isolation feet with the audio equipment and tension the rack frame to provide fine tuning sonically. This adjustment pays dividends to the overall end performance.
The AG Lifter frame is constructed from a proprietary designed aluminium extrusion (ISO 9001) and anodised in silver or black satin durable finishes. Anodised billet aluminium or billet brass caps are permanently pressed into the vertical pillars. This quality of manufacture has allowed AG Lifter to offer a lifetime frame warranty.
AG Lifter Dulcet 19 isolation feet are standard on the Crescendo H-Frame to mitigate resonance.
REF 70 bearings should be utilized for turntable applications either on top the Dulcet feet or the cap, please ask us for the correct configuration.
The overall sound is natural and has a wide-open soundstage, while retaining weight and clarity through the whole frequency range.
- Proprietary designed aluminium extrusion
- Billet aluminium caps
- Choices of Sliver or Black Satin Anodised finishes
- Etched graduations to make equal frame adjustments
- Factory tool supplied for easy setup
- Dulcet isolation feet technology
- Upgradable to Dulcet Gold Isolation technology
- Adjustable isolation system design
- REF 70 bearing technology
- Lower noise floor
- Open and spacious musical presentation, natural sounding.