Avalon Flow | Hybrid Absorber-Diffuser
Flowing parametric design
250 Hz to 5000 Hz
B | (αw)=0,75
- - RT reduction
- - Flutter echo control
- - Reducing excessive reverberation
- - Improving speech intelligibility
Avalon Flow | Flowing parametric design.
Avalon turns a simple panel into a pattern that flows along the walls, morphing and unfolding according to your point-of-view.
Avalon is a parametric hybrid absorber, tying high-performance absorption and diffusion, creating the perfect wall-to-wall solution.
Avalon is formed using a combination of 5 different modules, that can be arranged to create countless personalized designs.
Avalon is available in 2 natural wood finishes, and a selection of 7 acoustic fabrics.
A high-performance acoustic core with a carefully calibrated diffuser design
- - Hi-Fi Listening Room
- - Media Room
- - Home Cinema
- - Living Room
This highly efficient and sustainable Avalon Flow can be easily mounted on walls and ceilings.
Combines Absorption and diffusion.
Available Fire Rate:
FG | Furniture Grade
- - Natural wood veneer | Lacquered HMDF
- - Marine grade plywood structural frame
- - Calibrated cell acoustic foam
Range | Dimensions:
- Avalon Flow I | 595x595x110mm (2 tone, 1pc)
- Avalon Flow II | 595x595x110mm (2 tone, 1pc)
- Avalon Flow III | 595x595x110mm (2 tone, 1pc)
- Avalon Flow IV | 595x595x110mm (2 tone, 1pc)
- Avalon Flow V | 595x595x45mm (2 tone, 2pc)
This panel is installed with an integrated fixing system.