Siena W Absorber
315 Hz to 5000 Hz
B | (aw) = 0,8
- RT reduction
- Flutter echo control
- Reducing excessive reverberation
- Improving speech intelligibility
Siena boasts the highest absorption rate for a wooden absorber on the market.
Designed using a slatted QRD sequence over a high-performance acoustic core, this is a true powerhouse of a panel, that controls and distributes incoming sound waves, to help create a perfectly balanced sound field.
Siena Absorber is a timeless acoustic panel with a natural touch, available in a range of wooden and lacquered finishes.
The perfect balance between quality and design
- Hi-Fi Listening Room
- Media Room
- Home Cinema
- Living Room
Available fire rate:
FG | Furniture Grade
- Natural wood veneer | Lacquered HMDF
- Marine grade plywood structural frame
- Calibrated cell acoustic foam
Range | Dimensions:
Siena - Absorber | 595x595x63mm
- Equipped with four M6 Screw Thread receiver
Siena Doble V - Absorber | 595x1190x63mm
- Equipped with six M6 Screw Thread receiver
Siena Doble H - Absorber | 1190x595x63mm
- Equipped with eight M6 Screw Thread receiver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.