Payment & Security
Integrated Amplifier for Digital Sources
Amplify your digital music library
Feel the very soul of the artist’s performance with an integrated amplifier that delivers powerfully pure sound. The № 5802 contains a high-performance preamplifier and class-A/B amplifier in one beautiful, iconic piece, so you can experience dynamic and vibrant digital audio.
Detailed Digital Audio
Experience outstanding audio quality from your entire digital music collection. The Mark Levinson № 5802 includes a premium Precision Link II Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) that accurately reproduces audio signals and minimizes noise, so you can discover new details in your favorite songs.
Virtually Distortion Free
With pristine class-A/B amplification and a highly capable power supply, the № 5802 delivers an abundance of power to your loudspeakers — and fills an entire room with rich, distortion-free sound.
High-Performance Headphone Output
Unleash all the performance your headphones can deliver. The № 5802 includes a class-A analog stage to power your headphones. Experience an incredibly personal listening experience — and lose yourself completely in the music.
Flexible Control Options
Conveniently control the № 5802 with the Mark Levinson 5Kontrol app or the aluminum remote. Easily integrate into your smart home with a variety of connection options.
Bluetooth Audio Input
Experience convenient, high-quality playback from your Bluetooth devices thanks to an integrated Bluetooth receiver with aptX HD.
From the gently curved profile to the beautiful glass panel, the № 5802 is meticulously designed to exude excellence and luxury.
A deeper relationship
with sound awaits.
Experience Mark Levinson for yourself.
“[The № 5802 greets you] with a lovely transparent wall of sound, a deep soundstage and loads of detail. This amplifier is instantly appealing and [has] no trouble digging deep to reproduce that rumbling low bass.”
- Nº 5000 Series signature design
- EuP compliant / low-power standby
- Highly capable power supply (500+ VA toroidal transformer)
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA
- 1x AES, 1x USB 2.0, 2x coaxial S/PDIF and 2x optical S/PDIF
- 384 kHz/32 bit PCM and DSD 11.2 MHz capability
- Bluetooth audio input including aptX HD support
- MQA full decoding on all digital inputs including asynchronous USB
- Line outputs: 1 x RCA stereo (variable)
- Headphone output: 1 x 1/4-inch/6.35mm jack (front panel)
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2 pairs high-current binding posts
- Ethernet (RJ45), RS-232 (DB9), 12V trigger input/output and IR input (3.5mm jack)
- Webpage setup, configuration import/export, software updates
- Aluminum IR remote control
- Mark Levinson 5Kontrol app for Android and iOS devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.