Integrated Amplifier for Digital and Analog Sources
Reveal the hidden details of your vinyl and digital music
Experience the true power of your music with an integrated amplifier that allows you to hear the unique character of every note. The Mark Levinson № 5805 contains a high-quality preamplifier, phono stage and amplifier in one seamless package, delivering dynamic sound for your entire digital and analog music collection.
Fill your home with rich, enveloping waves of sound. This high-end integrated amplifier contains a highly capable power supply (500+ VA toroidal transformer) that allows it to provide the right amount of power to your loudspeakers — and deliver premium audio performances without distortion.
Detailed Digital Audio
Discover new details in your digital music, from hidden harmonies to whispered cues. The № 5805 includes a premium Precision Link II Digital-to-Analog Converted (DAC) that accurately reproduces audio signals and minimizes noise, so you can experience outstanding audio quality and connect to your music on a deeper level.
Extraordinary Analog Audio
Mark Levinson’s proprietary Pure Path circuit design maximizes audio signal integrity with exceptional accuracy and sonic clarity from this high-end integrated amplifier with a premium phono pre-amp. The result? Unmatched sound quality that captures the nuances of your entire analog music collection.
High-Performance Headphone Listening
Unleash all the performance your headphones can deliver. The № 5805 preamplifier’s class-A analog line stage has so much current capability it can power your headphones directly.
Bluetooth Audio Input
Experience convenient, high-quality playback from your Bluetooth devices thanks to an integrated Bluetooth receiver with aptX HD.
From the gently curved profile to the beautiful glass panel, this hybrid integrated amplifier is meticulously designed to exude excellence and luxury.
A deeper relationship
with sound awaits.
Experience Mark Levinson for yourself.
“The № 5805 handles [a] diverse collection of music with ease. It has the resolution and dynamic expression to render [Melody] Gardot’s lovely voice with the body and finesse it deserves.”
Features & Specifications
- Nº 5000 Series signature design
- EuP compliant / low-power standby
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x coaxial S/PDIF, and 2 x optical S/PDIF
- 384 kHz/32 bit PCM and DSD 11.2 MHz capability
- Bluetooth audio input including aptX HD support
- MQA full decoding on all digital inputs including asynchronous USB
- Analog Inputs: 1 x balanced XLR stereo, 2 x RCA stereo, 1 x RCA Phono (MM/MC)
- HT processor pass-thru mode
- Line outputs: 1 x RCA stereo (variable)
- Headphone output: 1 x 1/4-inch/6.35mm jack (front panel)
- Speaker outputs: 2 pairs high-current binding posts
- Ethernet (RJ45), RS-232 (DB9), 12V trigger input/output and IR input (3.5mm jack)
- Webpage setup, configuration import/export, software updates
- Included handheld IR remote control
- Mark Levinson Kontrol app for Android and iOS devices