Payment & Security
Meitner Audio V2 Stereo D/A Converter
With the update of Meitner Audio’s very first product, the Meitner MA1-V2 stereo D/A Converter continues to provide enthusiasts with accessible cost-no-object performance.
How did they do it? By utilising the award-winning technologies Ed. Meitner developed for their EMM Labs line of products.
The result is a converter that turns the “you-have-to-spend-a-lot-to-get-a-lot” paradigm on its proverbial ear.
It also happens to turn your computer or media server into a high-end, high-resolution music-making machine.
The Meitner MA-1 V2
• Supports audio at sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4,
192kHz and DSD through all 6 digital inputs
- Supports DSD128/2xDSD and DXD streaming over USB Audio
- Complies with the USB Class 2 audio interface standard
- Is simple to use. There’s nothing to configure. Just plug and play.
- MFAST™ asynchronous technology
Feed the MA-1 V2 through any of its six inputs and the Meitner Frequency Acquisition System (MFAST™) instantly acquires the signal, buffers it, then strips jitter out completely.
A high-speed asynchronous system, it decouples input from output. MFAST™ ensures that you’ll enjoy pristine sonic clarity whether the incoming data stream is pure or anything but.
MDAT™: 8x DSD upsampling
From there, the signal goes straight into the newly updated Meitner Digital Audio Translator (MDAT2™) which upsamples digital audio to DSD512/8xDSD, eight times the SACD standard sampling rate.
The world’s best dac/clock combination
Our MA-1 V2 features the updated MDAC™ dual differential discrete D-to-A and MCLK™ high-purity master clock modules.
Together, they’re music to your ears.
The Meitner MA-1 V2 Stereo D/A Converter. It may be the first audio product that’s equally appealing to those on a budget, and those with no budget limitations at all.
Key Features & Specifications:
• Supports audio at sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and
192kHz plus DSD through all 6 inputs:
- 1 x USB
- 1 x AES/EBU
- 2 x TOSLINK S/PDIF
- 2 x COAX S/PDIF
- Supports 2xDSD (via DoP) and DXD streaming over USB Audio
- MFAST™ asynchronous technology for instant signal acquisition, jitter-free
- MDAT2™ signal processing technology
- Provides DSD512/8xDSD upsampling for PCM and DSD audio
- Preserves phase, frequency and dynamic integrity of the waveform
- MDAC™ discrete dual differential D-to-A conversion circuit
- MCLK™ high-purity master clock that establishes new benchmarks in jitter
- Galvanically isolated USB Audio interface
- USB service port for future software upgrades
- Sleek credit-card style remote and serial port for wired remote control
- Power consumption: max. 50W
- CE Approved
- Stereo analog outputs:Balanced (XLR) and Unbalanced (RCA)
Output voltage (with 0dBfs input):
• XLR outputs: 4.6Vrms (+15.4dBu)
• RCA outputs: 2.3Vrms (+9.4dBu)
• 300 ohms balanced (XLR)
• 150 ohms unbalanced (RCA)
Dimensions W x D x H: 435 x 400 x 92mm
Weight: 7.43 kgs net with remote control
Designed and Manufactured in Canada
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.